Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 3/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 vanilla bean or 2 tsp vanilla paste
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat buttermilk
Step By Step Instructions
- First things first, use some baking spray to grease your pan and preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- While the oven heats up, grab a large mixing bowl and combine a whisked egg, melted butter, buttermilk, sugar, and vanilla seeds.
- After these ingredients form a consistency, add the baking powder, baking soda, flour, and salt into the bowl, and whisk them together.
- Now, the best part! Throw in the fresh blueberries so the cream batter can be filled with color.
- Next, fill the greased muffin pan cups 3/4 full with muffin batter. Pop them in the oven and allow them to bake for 30-35 minutes.
Don’t let the muffins overcook! Once the timer hits 30 minutes, use the old-fashioned toothpick trick for a quick check. If the toothpick comes out clean, grab those treats out of the oven. But if it comes out gooey, they need a few extra minutes to bake. Not only are these muffins delectable for breakfast, but they make the perfect dessert or snack, so don’t limit this baked good to just the AM.
You might also like: Raid The Road In The 2021 Rogue
Come Find Your Dream Ride at Nissan of Lexington Park
Now that you’ve served up a delicious treat, it’s time to consider a new set of wheels! After all, life’s too short to be driving anything but your dream ride, so head on over to Nissan of Lexington Park in California, Maryland to view our diverse inventory.